Friday, March 24, 2006

Halloween in March?


I was working on Halloween submissions yesterday. I didn't feel particularly spooky but hopefully, my submissions will show the sweeter side of Halloween. Mmm, candy.

Don't forget I'm teaching at Stampin' On Cloud 9 on April 21st!

I'm calling it a Friday night date with me. Heehee!

Samples for the A Muse Day at Ultimate Hobbies will be posted next week. The samples are at the store though if you want to check 'em out in person. Or if you really can't wait, here's a sneak in my gallery.

My web designer is getting married tomorrow! Hooray for the fantabulous Traypup!

Be sure to check out her artwork. She's also a regular writer and contributor for scrapbooking.com.

Okay, really, here's a pic. I can't have too many pictureless posts! :) It's a birthday card for my buddy Geoff who turned "26" this week (yeah, let's just add another 10 years to that). Hahah.

2 comments:

Nicole Seitler said...

That is a fun idea! ;D

Nanny said...

You have some great and cute ideas. I wish you gave classes in NYC