Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stamping ADD


Seriously, I have stamping ADD. In the middle of working on a paper bag book for my March SSS DT project, I started to glue envelopes together to make an envelope book. That was something I wanted to do for February. Next thing I know, I start making this 8X8 "layout" and a card. Oh, and then I made 10 cards for the TSS defintions call. Um, yeah! But it works for me. My poor desk is a mess right now. But the good thing from doing the layout is I finally EZ-Mounted the tiny DF stamps.

I'm excited that I got a pair of Tonic fabric scissors for 50% off yesterday. I stopped in to get a paper trimmer (I had a coupon). I debated whether or not to buy a super duper one to bring with me to classes or just a portable one. I decided that I wasn't going to use it very much so it didn't matter hence buying the Fiskars at Js.

I have a ton of Maya Road ribbon coming in. I'm excited! I'm such a ribbon nut right now.

Have you sent in your SSS DT application yet? :)

No comments: