Wednesday, November 15, 2006

bad swap hostess


That would be me! I meant to get my Halloween swap out to the Goddess stampers sooner...but well, life happened. But here are the cards. Yes, when am I going to get my holidays current? :) I really can't wait to show you the cool new A Muse stamps for Valentine's day. Stay tuned early December!

I love the idea of the pulsing heart on the mummy. I got that grand idea from Lisa Johnson, designer extraordinaire! To give him more of a punch, I used Sakura's glitter pen scribbled on the bandages.

Design by SLD. All stamps by A Muse. Nifty brads from Queen & Co.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!cute!cute! Who cares if it's a little behind the times!

Unknown said...

Ooh...I love these! Great idea Shauna!

Vintage Papers said...

these are adorable!!!

Rika said...

These are cute!