Friday, May 18, 2007

woah! flash from the past!

Postage Portrait


I heard that Yahoo was going to stop hosting pictures in the Fall so the other day I was cleaning out some files but I kept some of my more favorite pieces of art including this one.

Today, I got my Stamper Sampler's Catch Up issue in the mail and found it published on page 122! I had submitted this card years ago. I would say I stamped it in 2004 or 2005. So don't give up hope, your piece of art may yet be published! :)

I also have another card on page 60, a wedding card called "Something Old" also stamped years ago.

I haven't been submitting lately. I plan to catch up with my personal stamping in the fall after all the weddings I'm in are done. I'm currently planning showers and bachlorette parties which means lots of favors, tags, place cards, prizes for games played all to be made...I'll post the pictures soon.

No comments: