Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More Publications

What an exciting week that has been. First, I got my postcard stating I had some item(s) in the December/ January 2006 Stampers Sampler. Being me, I didn't think there was more than one. No, there were two cards! They picked up my Memory Box black/red/white card and my hot pink Jody Poesy bombshell card. I love that image. And I saw JP had Marilyn stamps now. OOOH.

Last night, I felt a magazine in the mail stack and had to immediately dump everything. Yes!!! It was the winter edition of Take Ten. I love they're going to come out four times a year now. More chances to get excited about. :) I was so happy to see everyone's great work in it. But I have to admit, more than a little excited to see four of my cards there! Yay! Wow, some of the cards I had submitted a long time ago or had submitted them to the regular mag for other things. That being my dressform card. I was so bummed when that issue came out and I didn't get a dressform card in. Well, I guess I should not be surprised they waited on it. The colors of that issue definitely didn't match my card- much brighter. I need to focus on sending in color batches now. I don't think I really resisted, I just never really thought about producing things with the same paper, inks, colors, etc in one sitting. I love playing with a big mix of colors. Still, it was fun to just send off the shifting shades cards to them today. We shall see what happens next Summer. I don't know when the next one is slated for. Hmm.

It's been a while since I've written in here. I have to mention I had a great time in Seattle. I met lots of fab women. And the A Muse crew is awesome. I'm looking forward to getting my classes scheduled. In the meantime, to help me get prepared, I was going to run a couple of private workshops with my coworkers and friends of friends. We'll see how that goes. My first workshop is on Monday with three of my coworkers.

Whee, happy stamping!

No comments: