Friday, October 28, 2005

Pleasure versus Publication

Last night, I sat down to make a thank you card for a friend who's hosting a swap. As I started working on it, I thought hey, I like this- I should submit it. And then I started obsessing over it. And now I can't decide if I should give it away like I intended or send it off for possible publication.

I ended up making another card while trying to decide what to do. And now I have two cards I can't decide what to do with. Because yep, I like that second card too. ARRGH.

Lately, I've been struggling with this. I like the cards so much, I don't want to give them away. And yet, I don't want to be submitty mcsubmitty all the time.

In the meantime, here's a card for Halloween. I liked this one a little too much to send and it's sitting on my desk at work.-- edit, Blogger's not cooperating. I'll try to upload it later.

No comments: