Friday, January 13, 2006

Storage and more rubber ramble

I'm trying to figure out how to make my space work better for me. I need more storage! I put all my Queen & Co brads and things into watchmaker tins last night. I feel I'm on my way to being more organized already.

There's so much buzz about the tins at Target. I should go over and take a look but I like my watchmaker tins. And if I ever find a way to move the toolchest of drawers and stuff full of embellishments I would be a happy camper.

I decided to sell off old stamps and magazines. It's getting to the point of "I still like everything but I don't use it." So, it's time to get rid of it.

I'm going to test out my old eyelets to see if any of them work with my new Silent Setter. I found it worked with SU eyelets but not the Making Memories ones I have. I have so many random brands that I'm just going to have to go eyelet crazy. I still like the even, clean look of hammering the eyelets down myself with my special tool but the Silent Setter is pretty easy and "hard to believe" fun!

No comments: