Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Muse Demo

I'll be at Stampin' EJ's on October 7th giving a FREE* demo! But you must sign up with Eva. Click here for the details. And stay for my holiday class afterwards. It'll be a lot of fun!

Here are a couple of samples. I love coloring in Boris with the spilled test tube liquids. I hope he's okay! I got the idea from Janna, the manager over at Violet's Rubber Stamp Inn. What a coolio idea!

I used some new punches and my new mini-scallop scissors last night. Unfortunately, I got a bum mini-pinking pair. I'm going to have to write to Fiskars. They just won't open to cut. Very strange.

* There's a $5 club meeting fee but you get a $5 coupon off your purchase.























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - i'm out of the office for one day and you've churned out a million cards! absolutely charming!

Vintage Papers said...

awesome cards!