Friday, October 13, 2006

RSM!


A little birdie told me I have an entire page in RSM! I can't wait to get my magazine. They had told me I had a tag in the centerfold but apparently the page are cards I submitted a while back. I don't know if they published all of them but they are my ex-boyfriend cards. Here's one of my favorites!

The main image is from Adorned Surface, alpha from Leave Memories, curse words from Sideshow Stamps and options check boxes from Keyhole Arts.

I think is also the issue that has my centerfold tag and the SSS ad featuring my ATC. Wow! I'm so overwhelmed with happy stampy feelings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats shauna! That card is hilarious. Can't wait to see them all in print. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue McGettigan said...

ROFL Shauna - ex-boyfriends are good for something after all!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!Love the card!
betty