Monday, October 02, 2006

SSS- September Design Work


(click to view larger)

I started working on a collage for September and posted it today in SSS' gallery. I doodled on watercolor paper with Prismacolor color pencils, did a light wash in two different colors of Twinkling H20s and then added a few pieces including Skoobear stamped onto two different cardstock colors. I'll be adding more to the collage soon but I wanted to show in-progress pictures. Black sharpie works surprisingly well over all of it except for on the heavily colored bits. I might add gesso and start adding more layers. Funky!

See the matching card here!

3 comments:

marygrace said...

geez, this is adorable. :)

StampingBetty said...

That is SOcool!

StampingBetty said...

hey i just realized those could be from sushi
when i first went to japan as a teen my host family packed me alunch for school and include the green things
i had never seen them b4 and tried to eat them
talk about culture shock
love your style