Thursday, December 21, 2006

tags, tags, tags!


I'm trying to dig myself out of the mounds of presents to be wrapped! Here are some gift tags I made. All stamps by The Cat's Pajamas. (oops, except "love peace joy" phrase, that's Stamping Bear)

They were supposed to be quickie tags that somehow got more complicated as I worked on them. I punched out scalloped circles from white cardstock, swiped some Christmas tree green Vintage ink, inked up the trees (there are two different ones), added Twink, flipped them over and stamped Poochie, Sprinkle in a snowglob and earmuffs Sprinkle. Hmm, something's missing. I know, glitter! And twinkling H2Os. And and and twinkle stickers (A Muse) on Twink's nose. And and and...prima flowers with Queen & Co brads. Ooh, better edge these things with ink. And and...ribbon! Okay, better stop now. So, it took me about an hour and half to make 16 gift tags. I still think it was time well spent!

4 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

I must say that the receipients will be lucky to receive 2 gifts. The actual gift and the cute tag.

scoopy (Emily) said...

Very cute! I did that too when I was making tags - just couldn't resist the glitter! Merry Christmas Shauna!

Godelieve said...

FUN tags!!

Sue McGettigan said...

Cute tags Shauna - isn't it funny how little projects turn into major ones??