Thursday, August 18, 2005

Where the ramble meets rubber



Ah, my first post! I have blogged for over five years now but most of it has been private or only available for a select few to view. I wanted to start an art/rubber stamping blog completely free of locked posts. And more or less uncensored. I shouldn't get into trouble because it's about art, right? Heh.

Here's a card I made for a contest. I ended up not having the time to submit it. It has never been shown before. I love the little SouthWestern bunny. I have a thing about bunnies. Though, I love all animals. And I really like native art so the SW them just spoke to me. The image is from Art Neko.

I'm looking forward to the journey but have no destination in mind. I just want to have fun along the way. Hooray new blog!

No comments: