Monday, July 10, 2006

Carson Convention Recap

After going to numerous Carson conventions, I have gotten down my pattern. When I go alone, I tend to go in the late afternoon when everyone is winding down. This means I can look at things leisurely without fighting for rubber. The bonus was because I walked in about 3:45, there wasn't anyone selling admission! More money for ink!

I ended up buying 6 Brilliance reinkers, 2 Versamagic reinkers, 5 Dewdrops (in 3 Brilliance colors and 2 VersaMagic colors), two Catseyes (for classes), 5 Palette ink pads, extra fine glitter, stamps from Invoke and Zettiology as well as blending sticks, mineral spirits and 2 Gelly roll clear stardust pens. A nice little haul, I think. I enjoyed looking at samples from everyone and had nice chats with several stampers.

I was so happy to see Zettiology and other vendors who haven't been to Carson in a while. Things were hopping at American Art Stamp, DeNami and Lumiarte. It was also cool to see the Art Bar there as well as see some of my favorite vendors; Rubber Stamp Concepts (best deal on Palette ink pads!), Inky Antics, A Stamp in the Hand, Stamp Happy, and Judikins.

A speciall hello to Alma from the Cat's Pajamas working at the American Art Stamp booth and Sue and her daughter Molly at Buzz and Bloom!
...

Just another until I start posting some A Muse cards featuring the new holiday stamps I've been working on. Can you stand it???

No comments: