Sunday, July 02, 2006

sunglasses found

I know you've been dying to know where my A Muse sunglasses stamp was hiding. No? Oh, I guess it was just me! Hahah, I'm so silly. I forgot I'm using it on another card for my Quick & Easy class coming up later this month.

This is just a text rubber ramble- no pictures. Forgive me! But I am getting a new computer and will be finally able to upload digital pictures in the near future. I know the summer CHA is rapidly approaching and hope people would be interested in the few pics I have from the winter CHA.

On Friday, I got my a-muse-a-palooza shirt along with my black instructor shirt (similiar to the one in my headshot). So happy!

Check out SunSpirit Studio's front page! Andrea has replaced my cigar box with my latest creation, the tulle necklace! I really have a fab project in mind for July that I hope to get to soon.

I'm making good progress on all the stuff I need to do. Though, I have to at some point make my 5th Patriotic swap card. And start on my pages for the next stamping book swap.

I've been toiling in creepy crawly land making Halloween cards. It's my favorite card holiday but the heat really is sapping my strength. I have about half the cards ready for that class at Violet's in September. I should be done soon.

I have however, revamped my Monogram class and will be teaching a private workshop at the end of the month. With all these classes I'm prepping for, I think I need more snapware. It would be a very bad idea though to get more as I don't actually have the space to store them. I have enough snapware for four 6-card classes. And I'm currently prepping for 10 classes. So, most of the supplies are now in sacks all around my desk. Oh dear.

And my mind is spinning with ideas for Thanksgiving cards. I feel so chronologically displaced between making summer & Independence day cards, Halloween cards, holiday cards and thinking I really need to get back to spring/Easter cards for magazine submissions. AAAAAAAH.

I was driving around Altadena yesterday and spotted a new scrap shop. I'll have to check it out soon. I love visiting all stores for hidden treasures. I think it's very important to patronize your local stores. As much as I love the ease of online shopping, nothing beats the joy of hunting down a particular item in person.

No comments: