Monday, July 17, 2006

Let's go to the Toy Store!


Here's a super duper simple card! i just love A Muse's line of building stamps and the Toy Store is so cute for the holidays all dressed up with lights! I stamped the building twice, once on the patterned paper and on once on the card. I cut out the patterned paper toy store and adhered it the card- so simple!

Oh goodness, I need to buckle to down tonight to wrap up some swaps and various other things I have going on. Let's hope for a productive evening!

*waves hi to Scoopy!* It was very cool to meet you at the a*muse*a*palooza event on Saturday. I can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps!

2 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Gosh, darnit. What a cute card. I love the idea of stamping on patterned paper for the Toy store. Nice touch!

scoopy (Emily) said...

*wavin hi back to ya!* Love how you did the toy shop with the paper!