Wednesday, July 26, 2006

new stamps!


The new stamps are up on the A Muse site!

So, what's your top 5?

Mine are:

(for Halloween)
Catwoman
owl
pumpkin baby
masquerade
Boris!

(for the holidays)
Penguin Pals
Surfin' Santa
loopy flake
tree lot
toy shop

(other)
scalloped rectangle block
lacy oval block
scalloped oval frame
fancy fame
to from tag

But really, I love 'em all! I got a bunch of new stamps and notecards today so I'll be showcasing some new stuff soon! Yay! For now, here's a simple Prancer card. I know I've seen others make his little nose red but he's not Rudolph! Heh. :) But maybe he's an eggnog lovin' reindeer, eh?

3 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Oh, this is so cool with the black and white!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna!
Just sneaking by and thought I'd say howdy. Totally cute card you have there. :)

teri (teriishere)

Vintage Papers said...

this is too cute!