Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just a note...


Notecard and brand new stamps by A Muse! Now I'm looking for more mini colored buttons. I've been hoarding these for ages but suddenly I want to put buttons on everything. It helps that I'm using tiny glue dots to adhere. The scalloped rectangle is just the coolest! And I'm just so excited to have a neat "just a note" stamp since I work in radio I'm always looking for music related stamps.

I got quite a bit done on my to-do list last night. I have to finish off a couple of swaps tonight, send off my supplies list for upcoming classes and work on other class ideas.

I visited Stamp Your Heart Out and Stamping Fools last weekend and was VERY BAD. I managed to buy more cardstock and ribbon that I probably didn't need but it was way too cool to pass up. I hope I use my new supplies soon but you'll probably read about me using them in about two years after I suffiently hoarded them long enough. :)

{edited to add}

Oh! I almost forgot, I got my SU catty yesterday. Ah, I do like the new design of it though it seems considerably thinner. I also thought the whole thing was very TRENDY. I like trendy but it's kind of funny to see how drastically sets are geared towards current trends. I do love a lot of new animal sets. If you ever look at my stamp collection; it mainly consists of cute animals, background designs, fashion and eclectic/quirky things (besides all the usual holidays, botanicals and "useful" stamps).

2 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Oh, so cute... the scalloped rectangle makes the perfect little note!

scoopy (Emily) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.