Tuesday, August 01, 2006

lots of good stuff!

Where are the pics, you wonder? They're coming...they're coming! The last few weeks have been a blur for me since I am hardly ever home these days. I did at least finish the 28 bridal shower invitations and now my coworker wants 20 "not-too-girly" thank you cards. Yikes, not sure if I can get those done before my Art Unraveled trip. Plus, I wanted to make things to trade at AU. (What should I do...hmm, maybe tags). I completely missed the Take Ten deadline (it was today!) although it wasn't because I forgot (thanks to those who emailed me to ask if I was submitting :).

My long-time crack dealer (aka SU) has a blog! Please welcome another Stamping Rock Star, the Closet Stamper! Lisa stamps in her closet. I hope I wasn't supposed to let that secret of her blog name "out of the closet"...heh.

Just a reminder that I'll be teaching the NEWEST holiday stamps this Sunday, the 6th at Stamping Details in Poway (North San Diego). There's going to be lots of good stuff! For those who have never attended my classes, I ALWAYS give away goodies! Click on the titles of the classes to take you to the nifty samples on the Stamping Details site.



Please pre-register in store or call 858-513-8024.

A Muse Holiday Dazzle
Time: 11:30-1:30 PM
Date: August 6

Get in the holiday spirit! There won't be any reason for store bought holiday cards this year! Let's get a head start on the holidays as we create 6 fun cards with brand new A Muse holiday stamps. A detailed supplies list will be provided. Please bring your favorite scissors and adhesive.
A Muse Summer Celebrations
Time: 2:30-4:30 PM
Date: August 6


What's on your calendar this summer? We'll make 6 cards to get you ready for those upcoming summer celebrations using some fun images by A Muse. These hip and cool cards will be perfect for birthdays, thank you and just for fun notes. A detailed supplies list will be provided. Please bring your favorite scissors and adhesive.

No comments: