Thursday, August 31, 2006

Take Ten in the house!


I got my comp issue of Take Take Autumn 06 in the mail yesterday. I'm happy to announce I have a total of 11 cards in the issue! Six cards are on my very own two page spread; pages 8-9. Then I have:

Page 38

Gold Time (whoops, Stampington made a typo, it should be “Golf” time)

Page 89

Happy Hour

Page 111

Teddy

Page 117

Funny Bunny

Page 137

Delivering Love (I want to change the title to "Love Takeout" because I actually have another card called Delivering Love on page 9 (it's not the same card).

...

Here's the Funny Bunny card. I'm still digging around my files for the other card scans. The funny bunny is "Zot" a DoodleFactory image from SunSpirit Studio. I do believe this is the first SSS published card! :)

The card on page 111 and the six cards on the two page spread feature 3"X6" cards that I had originally sent in for Stampers' Sampler's definition challenge.


1 comment:

StampingBetty said...

Congrats on getting 'published'.Love the Golf Time, so unique. Have to get me a Take Ten.