Tuesday, August 29, 2006

busy bee



I've been a busy little bee lately which means very little stamping for me. I did make a couple of cards. Here's a Patch card that I'm almost reluctant to show after seeing so many great cards from Scoopy, I am officially declaring her the master of the Patch cards and I really shouldn't even bother showing mine! I am amazed by her creative and varied use of him. I just made a quick thank you card for a friend who loves doggies.

Here's a pic of me and the girls from AU. That's Andrea from SunSpirit Studio, me, Tracey and Fran. The guy in the background is from Invoke Arts. He makes me laugh.

My next set of classes will be at Violet's in Ventura on 9/16. I'm prepping for the classes now! Stay for the whole day stamping with me! We'll start with a Halloween class and two holiday classes. You'll leave with 18 cards!

2 comments:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Awww - that is nice of you! You are too funny and this is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

i am so jealous - i wish i could take those classes with you.