Friday, August 04, 2006

Stamping mugs


Wow, stamp mugs!

I think I need these for my birthday (ahem, it's next month!).

I'm slowly chipping away at my to-do list (which is extremely long and growing longer). I hope to get some work done tonight (no, I NEED to get some work done tonight!).

I started 20 tags to be traded at AU. I hope they're acceptable. I want to add some embellishments but otherwise, they'll be fairly simple. I have two more swaps to wrap up, finish developing my classes for Violet's in September, get to my SSS DT stuff and probably a few more things I haven't thought of! Darn this fabulous single life I have that conflicts with my love of stamping! :)

I saw Little Women last night at the Pantages. Although I didn't see much visual inspiration, I did get plenty of ideas from my dinner at the nearby Velvet Margarita Cantina (full review over at my food blog later). I suddenly want to find my velvet and fabric paper and do stuff with them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these mugs are amazing!!!! I've gotta get my hands on a pair. Thanks for the info. I love your blog, you're very talented!
:o)
Shari

_Kine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
_Kine said...

Dude, those mugs are awesome! I need one! I would actually be creating something cool when I put my tea cup down everywhere ;)