Thursday, August 10, 2006

altered tags swap





As always, click on the tags if you wish to view them larger.

I made these five tags last night to personally hand over the swap to my good friend, Tracey when I see her in Arizona. Now to decide which one to send to Stampers' Sampler for their tag call. Hmm. We're sending in a group submission. Go Stamping Rock Stars!

For the most part, I worked with the colors and shapes of the tags although sometimes I was inspired by what they were originally hanging off of. Since there was no size restriction, I made custom tags. The Nars tag is HUGE because I loved that lily paper (Urban Lily) so much I had to show all of it.

Speechless- from a gorgeous dress I bought to wear to the Magic Castle. I was thinking about myths and how if I ever saw a mythical creature like a Mermaid, I'd be pretty speechless too!
High Sierra (though this is obscurred)- I've been buying cute tank tops from Mervyn's lately. Who knew they had such cute tops?
American Eagle (need a lift)- from my recent bikini purchase. Although I'm generally hateful of my body (almost all women are!), I apparently think I'm all that since the last three swimsuits are bikinis!
Calvin Klein- Everyone needs undies. Bonus! I used left-over scraps from the recent bridal shower invitations I made.
Nars- from my recent lipgloss binge. I love Nars cosmetics. It wasn't a tag but I ripped apart the package.

All stamps by A Muse, designs by SLD.


3 comments:

Jenny L. said...

Shauna, these are all so cute.

jenni said...

Great tags! Do you use a lightbox? All your images come out really clean even with the 3D embellishments. :-D

Anonymous said...

ok, don't be mad....

but you have to make 1 more if you're submitting one to the magazine. There are six players, so send 6, get five, and one goes to the magazine.

You are so clever and talented!

-tray