Wednesday, August 23, 2006

ACK!!!








*taps foot impatiently* Where is my new RSM? I saw it on the newstands last week and haven't gotten my issue at home yet. On page three is SunSpirit Studio's ad featuring my ATC.

I think my original version was better but the darn ink smudged so I had to redo the wooden tag part. Tearing the wood didn't come out as well on the second (really, the 4th or 5th) try. I also embossed the new tag and it created the "3-D" look.

I wanted to change the look of this blog and didn't see the warning that when I do so, I would lose all my links. Sigh. I guess I'll have to work on that later.

[update]

I was able to redo the links quickly! I even added a few new ones.

[another update]

I'm still in major shock. A friend told me I have two pages of cards in the next Take Ten as well as 7 others on other pages. WOAH. I need to rush home to see if it's in my mail box! The issue is on newstands next week (9/1).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent! congratulations! can't wait to get my issue in the mail.

Nicole Seitler said...

*note to self* never change your template. ;)

I'll have to check out some of those new links!

And congrats on being so well published! ;)

Mintykins said...

I think next time, I'll copy and paste the links from the template into the new so I don't lose 'em!