Thursday, April 06, 2006

Heidi Swapp


I should really use those Heidi Swapp photo corners Sandy of Monkey Love sent me recently. They are the most beautiful combination of orange and pink. I love the color orange but sometimes when I work with it...it's too orange! I think splashes of pink and lime green really makes it pop. Okay, that's my goal this weekend. USE WHAT I HAVE. No more crafty shopping for a while.

Lyndsay sent me this picture of us with HS at CHA recently. I uploaded it and a few others here in my gallery.

Maybe one day, I'll be able to download the pictures from my camera! I have about 60 pictures from CHA, class boards and other assorted goodies. But getting my darn camera to work with the computer has been a major hassel.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Ooo! Too cool! :D

And that's a good rule to impose upon yourself. ;) I know I need it, too. LOL!