Monday, April 03, 2006

simple, SIMPLE


I'm starting to make cards for the craft fair (which I have yet to hear from...eek!). I made 11 of these last night (sending one for possible publication). All stamps by A Muse, paper by Paper Fever, ProvoCraft. Unknown brad, flower. Offray ribbon. Design by SLD.

I'm just way too excited by buying the McGill 2" reach double ribbon punch! I got it this weekend (along with way too many things of ribbon at Ms). Ribbon is $1 for the dots, checks, dashes ribbon and their older style ribbon is on clearance for $1 as well.

Oh, pics!

Sue of Buzz and Bloom uploaded pictures of me and some others at the recent Carson convention.

2 comments:

Nicole Seitler said...

LOL! Unknown brad. How true! Like we can keep track of these things... ;)

Mintykins said...

Heh, well, I got the brads as a gift and they came in a little square case (that has doubled as a mount on occasion!) that didn't have a name on it. The flowers were also unknown because they were in a plain bag at one of the local scrap stores. I suspect they are Primas that the store just separaed out into smaller bags for sale.