Monday, April 24, 2006

New Publications


Oh wow, I got my comp issue of Stampington's Catch Up issue on Friday. I have two cards in there! The first one, Just A Line on page 73, is right next to my good friend Lena's card! And the other card, Onesies, is on page 109.

I put uploaded the two cards along with my other publications today.
Oh wow, 20 publications in a year and half...it's making my head spin!

Here's one of the cards. The little copper dangle is from SunSpirit Studio which wasn't credited.

A big huzzah to all those who got published!

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Oh, that's so cool. Lovely little card.

I especially ♥ your "Cocktails" card! Makes me think of a scrapbook page I did in Kraft, pink and blue. Someday when I send my 12x12 albums to work with my husband again (large scanner) you can see what I'm talking about. ;)