Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Orangetini


Sometimes, after I unpack from classes I find "interesting" pieces of cardstock. A student must have trimmed off some of this orange card and then stuck it back with the others. I, being thrifty and economical (shocking, I know), saved this piece by trimming the edge with deco scissors and then making a quick card. I could now use a blood orange mojito (okay, orangetini will do too)!

The flat "brads" are actually Scrapworks conchos. They went right through the cardstock easily and were easy to "set" with my bone folder.

Speaking of classes, they went really well last weekend. *waves* I hope to see all of you again! It is so much fun to talk with stampers!

I'm almost prepped for my first summer class on 5/16. I am waiting eagerly for the new summer stamps from A Muse. I can't get wait to get my inky hands on them. In the meantime, I'm excited about my upcoming workshop at a local sushi restaurant. Sushi and Stamping, what could be better? Mmm, someone save me some spicy tuna rolls! Here are the cards I'll be teaching including a new cocktails card. No, no, of course I'm not a lush. (shhhhh....)

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

SUSHI AND STAMPING! Ack. Now I am jealous.

It's my birthday on Sunday and my husband is taking me out for sushi and shopping. That's pretty darn cool, too. ;)

Oh! And I was shopping for new scrapbook papers and found a pretty orange. I almost put it back when I thought "What am I doing to do with this?!" LOL! "Grow! Try something new! Make a funky page!" So I got it. I'm proud of me...

Mmm. Orange. ;)