Wednesday, May 24, 2006

5/23 COTD- Good Morning, Baltimore!


Although I went out last night (opening night of Hairspray at the Pantages in Hollywood), I had time to make this quickie card with some of the new stamps I just got. I may have been a little too quick as the brownstone is slightly smeared on the pink vellum. Ah well. I tilted the vellum a little bit towards curly girl to illustrate the road to a friend's house is never long. :) The leaf is from Paper Source. I am so in love with the color of the pink leaf! They were only $2 for 25 of them (well, maybe it's a bit pricey considering the kajillion prima flowers you can get for $6).

Oh yes, I loved Hairspray! I didn't know the story before but I'm totally in if there's lots of singing and dancing. Love musicals!

The card could also be called, "Good Morning, Baltimore" in honor of the show!

No comments: