Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Summer Birthday (COTD 5/22)


Yay, I got an A Muse box o' goodies yesterday including some summer stamps I meant to buy last summer. I couldn't resist the halter dress! Here's a quickie card for yesterday's Card of the Day (I'll always be about a day behind- even more on the weekends, hope y'all don't mind). Red and Orange- the sizzling hot colors of SUMMER!

Did you see? There's a new blog in town! Check out the A Muse blog written by owner Linda Carnell and get the scoop for the 5-year-anniversary sale. It's too good to be missed! The sale includes all the new summer stamps (all images have been uploaded to the site including the cool clear alphas). Just remember you have to be on the a-muse-letter email list to take advantage of the sale. But you want to be on the list anyway. I'm writing an article for A Muse that comes out next week!

No comments: