Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Artbar Open House


D'oh! And I just mailed off 14 cards yesterday to Stampington for consideration.

Artbar Open House

Hmm, I have a vague plan to go to Escondido that day for justjohanna's party at Cat's Craft Cupboard but I don't know if I can really drag my friend all around the Southland. It's kind of tough that none of my friends stamp so they're really not that interested in going on stamp store crawls with me.

But I'm so excited the next Take Ten is coming out on June 1. Just maybe I'll get a comp issue before then. *wink*

I really, really hope the new A Muse summer stamps show up today! I'm in major summer mode right now. This card features stamps from last year's summer release. I love all these darn stamps so much- so cute.

I got my newest SU punches yesterday. I can't wait to play with them. And I'm still on a brads binge. I'm expecting a zillion Bazzill brads today from Queen & Co. They're doing a major clearance sale right now. I got a lot of the tiny stars and tiny flowers brads. Love how they come in three matching shades. Aaaaannnnd, I got my SunSpirit Studio package so I'll be working on something special! I have the greatest idea.

Whee, a happy mailbox is a happy me!

No comments: