Monday, May 22, 2006

Gettin' busy





I've finished all the cards for the Sparkle class. Ooh, you will have so much fun. I'm breaking out the Twinkling H2Os for this class! Next up, I'm working on the cards for the Christmas in July class. Oh jingle jangle, there will be little bells and other fun embellishments to play with.

Tomorrow (or later today-- hey wait, it's after midnight???) I'll be posting my card of the day for the past three days. I've been having so much fun with these new summer images.

Guess what?! I'm in the newest Take Ten (on newstands June 1)! That makes four Take Ten magazines in a roll. I'm so excited! When I get my artist comp issue, I'll upload the pics into my gallery.

And mark your calendars. I'm coming back to Ventura September 16 for another fun and exciting A Muse day. I'm planning the classes now but the first class will probably be Halloween and the other two Fall/ Winter classes. Get ready for some holiday sparkle!


{edit}

Awww, in honor of A Muse's 5 year anniversary, I wanted to post a couple of cards with my very first two A Muse stamps; giraffe and small shower gift tub. I got these at Stamp On Over in Chicago almost three years ago. How time flies!

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Love the sweet little giraffe card! :)