Friday, May 12, 2006

summer stamps are here!


Woohoo! I got my box of stamps yesterday and I was ecstatic! I made 6 quick cards almost immediately! Yay, now I can work on my summer II class cards. Here's my favorite of the bunch I stamped yesterday.

I was hoping for a tankini stamp and am so happy A Muse made one for this summer's release! I also love the spiral daisy. So cute!

There are three more in my summer gallery.

...ooops...there is only ONE person signed up for next Tuesday's class. The class will be cancelled if there aren't a few more signed up. Call the store now to reserve your spot! We'll be using A Muse's simple stick and all sorts of nifty fun stuff. Remember, I always give goodies for students. See you then!

Stampin on Cloud 9
Monrovia, CA

Please pre-register in store or call (626) 358-2886
6:30-8:30 PM

A Muse Summer I
Date: Tuesday, May 16

Just in time for summer, you’ll have fun making 6 sizzling hot cards. See all the latest stamps from A Muse’s new summer line. Please bring scissors, adhesive and pencil with eraser for notes. Detailed supplies lists will be provided.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Shauna...I love all of your summer cards. It is hard to decide which is my favorite at this point! They all rock!

Nicole Seitler said...

Woo! Love the daisy design...Fun-Ky! ;)