Thursday, May 25, 2006

At the beach (COTD- 5/24)


I'm having so much fun with this little scalloped circle punch! I love making this custom tag. I also used a little bit of Japanese cord that I got in Long Grove, IL years ago (must stop hoarding stuff!). And of course, I love playing with new stamps! I've been eying this little bathing suit from A Muse for a while now and finally bought it. It'll be perfect for summer cards and baby girl cards. You can't see the shimmer too well but I used Twinkling H2Os on the suit. I also love the guard chair and matching phrase! To the beach we go!

Years ago, I started a calendar swap with the Stamping Rock Stars and one of my coworkers was so enchanted with the project, she wanted us to create a calendar at work. Every year, I work on at least three calendar swaps but somehow this year has been a little difficult to get all the necessary months together for the work calendar. I had to whip up a dozen quick calendar pages last night to help out one of my coworkers. See my quickie June page here.

I love long weekends! More time to play! I plan to finish the 40 baby announcements for another coworker. They'll look like this lion card and this bunny card. The card is based on this card I made for fun a few weeks back. But because it was cost prohibitive to buy all those sheets of background paper, I made my own with my stash of cardstock, ink and stamps.

Don't forget, I'm teaching TWO classes next week at Stampin' on Cloud 9. The Monogram class is filling up but there's still plenty of room in both classes. Check out the class schedule.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Love the lion card! :)