Monday, May 01, 2006

Little Ellie


Ribbon. I have been opening one roll at a time of my hoarded American Crafts ribbon. I kind of like this card though the colors don't really go together. Actually, they do because I think they do. I did my favorite sort of background alteration- DTP (direct-to-paper) but now I'm thinking I should have put the phrase on the inside.

I got some lovely ribbon over the weekend at Zinnia, a stamp store in South Pasadena. I was lured there for big sales but managed to buy nothing on sale! At least the street fair happening right outside was nice. It was a gorgeous day. It was very nice after a gloomy week and it's gloomy again today.

Still no summer stamps from A Muse yet...ah well..maybe soon. I did play with some ones I bought a couple of weeks ago last night. I even opened two more rolls of ribbon. It feels good to use what I've been hoarding!

I need to go through my class boxes for this weekend. The sushi/stamping workshop might have 15 or so people. I'm a little nervous about getting them all through six cards in two hours but it'll be very helpful to basically have two experienced groups (intermediate and advanced) of stampers to help with the one group of new stampers. I'm debating whether or not to add embossing to the mix.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

...the colors don't really go together. Actually, they do because I think they do.

That's right! By the way, I think they go together, too. ;)

Very cute card! Love the DTP. It's one of my favorites to use. In fact, I usually can't resist.