Friday, May 05, 2006

Baby Flamingo


Hahah! I posted this card on 2peas yesterday and said there are of course, pink birds. A commenter said it was a baby flamingo. I like that!

I was trying something a little different with my new oval handpunch (Fiskars). I fell in love with it at CHA when I used it at the Heidi Grace booth. It took a little while to order it but now that I have it, I'm trying not to use it on everything.

Yep, you guessed it...I opened another roll of ribbon!

I realized last night that my second summer class is just two days after my Monogram class. Eek! I made samples and the class board last night. I'll load the samples in a bit.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Aw! That's just the cutest little guy!

And I can relate. I get something new and everything must be covered in it now. Like ribbon. And hardware. Sigh. ;) And now I think I need an oval punch. LOL!