Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Little Bloom




















I made a couple of versions of this card. I'm not sure which one I like better. I think the yellow one is more summery but tweaking a little green into the pink and brown combo is fresh to me.

Class might be cancelled tonight if we don't get another one signed up. That's about two hours away. I'm not worried or sad. I have to be zen about it! But I really think it'll be fun to teach the sandcastle card (the card has been tweaked for tonight). It'll be the first time I'm teaching simple stick and it's such a cool thing!

So, if you're even remotely interested and near Monrovia, come by tonight! Call the store and let 'em know.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

That's one busy daisy. ;)

I LOVE the soft yellow one. Mmm...inspiring. :D