Friday, May 12, 2006

Yessss!

One of my favorite Stamping Rock Stars (and fellow SunSpirit Studio Design Team member and A Muse Instructor), Lyndsay Neumann, has joined the ranks of stampy bloggers!

We met long before either one of us started to seriously stamp. I probably have hundreds of postcards from her when we both were in a postcard community. Then we started stamping and now we have hundreds of beautiful handmade cards from countless swaps (I was doing 50+ swaps a year for a few years). Through the years, I've visited her in Minnesota and she's been out to California a few times. It was fantastic when we were both selected to be A Muse instructors and we met up again in Seattle.

I was so happy when our cards were published on the same page in the last Take Ten issue! Our shoe swap was so much fun and I just knew when I mailed off those cards to Stampington, they'd make it for publication!

Here's to a cool stampy chick! I can't wait to read all about her projects and if you're in Minnesota, take one of her classes!

Rock on, Lyns!

No comments: