Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Card of the Day


We're back in business! The ribbon kind of moved during the scan- I swear it's straight! I got the calendar and phrase in my last two orders. I pulled the classic- hmm, cool image, now what? This would be a cool card to send someone you're thinking of who's been away for a while.

I'm trying to get used to this new black pad I got, onyx Versafine ink. It's very nice but a little too wet for my taste. I smeared a little on the card and had to cover up with those tiny Prima flowers! I would love if it Clearsnap came out with a true black chalk ink! I generally use charcoal the most and then Palette's Noir Black. But sometimes, I want the inkiest black ink I can find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to use those stamps together! And you know I love the colors!
LAT

Mintykins said...

Heh, I need to find some raspberry cardstock and then really knock your socks off!