Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's summer but...


Maybe if I keep looking at wintery things, I'll get in the mood to make holiday cards. Here's a pic of my party shrug I bought from my wonderfully talented friend, Lorigami! The last time I wore this shrug was at a fab Christmas party. I just need to keep thinking COLD (it's like 90 degress outside).

Lori makes great bags, crocheted clothing and jewelry. You may have seen her cute stuff in stores like Anthropologie.

Don't you just love Lori's little girl logo? Well, that was drawn by my friend Irene who designed the cool DoodleFactory stamps from SunSpirit Studio! Yes, I love the friendships I have made with these inspiring artists.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Oh my goodness. That is so...GAH! Incredible? The color. Yum! It's lovely. :)

Can you tell I'm also a knitter? ;)