Friday, June 02, 2006

Where, oh where is my magazIne?


I've been haunting the mail box every day expecting my comp issue of the new Take Ten. Sigh, it's already on the newstands but I'm making myself not buy it because I know it's coming. I have four cards in this issue including 3 A Muse cards and 1 The Cat's Pajamas card! Here's the Make a Wish card. I loved working with the purple, green and blue of this card. The giant "wish" is one of my favorite stamps.

I need to update my website with the following and my Catch Up cards. There are other little things to add too including the class description for my July 16 classes at Stamping Details in Poway (north San Diego).


Take Ten Summer 2006

Page 27: Smiles
Page 99: Eat cake!
Page 120: The Journey
Page 136: Make a wish


{edit}

magazine has been received!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great color combo! I think I will use it soon. TFP!