Thursday, June 15, 2006

Reworked


When I originally started making cards for my A Muse portfolio (which has long been filled and I'm contemplating buying another album), I made a card I never liked too much. I didn't scan the original but finally decided it's spent too much time in the portfolio as is.

I ripped off the stamped image, trimmed it with decorative scissors and decided to go simple. After matting the image with the previous pink card it was on, I layered it over some ribbon I had taken off a coworker's present (yes, I know I have tons of ribbon that hasn't been used before but I can't help but recycle bits and pieces that float my way) and one of my pink Primas from a rapidly shrinking supply. Voila- simple!

Oh, the portfolio can ONLY be viewed if you attend my classes- yes, there are cards that don't make it to this blog or anywhere else! So, come to my class tomorrow night and see my latest work as well as create some fun 6 cards of your own!

A Muse Sparkle
Date: Friday, June 16
6:30-8:30 PM
at Stampin' on Cloud 9
We'll use glitter, Twinkle Stickers and A Muse's fun images to make 6 cards that sparkle and shimmer! Please bring scissors, adhesive and pencil with eraser for notes. Detailed supplies lists will be provided.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kinda' album are you using, Shauna? It sounds VERY cool!

Anonymous said...

<< Oh, the portfolio can ONLY be viewed if you attend my classes >>

*sticks tongue out at Shauna from opposite coast* :P

LAT