Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kapow!









































Re: the subject line. Heh, I'm thinking about all of Lightning McQueen's sounds from the movie, Cars. I'm posting 4 cards today because I don't think I have time to post in the next couple of days. I got my giant box of the new holiday stamps from A Muse yesterday and will be busy playing!

The golf card is for my best friend's husband's birthday this week. The "golf ball" is an A Muse creative candy twinkle sticker. I don't think he'll appreciate the ribbon but it just didn't look right without it!

Whee, I LOVE my new photo corner punch!

[edited to add]

Gah! I almost forgot. I ordered a midnight black VersaMagic chalk pad a while ago. Used it a couple of times and decided to break it out last night (or rather, 3 a.m. this morning). The darn thing was dry!!! I'm going to have to check my other VersaMagic pads but I'm severely disappointed. I don't want to reink something I just bought a couple of months ago. Bleh. Anyone know of a good source for Tsukineko reinkers? I'm trying to collect all the Brilliance reinkers now as well.

No comments: