Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Target $1 spot


Oh! How could I forget! I bought a fishing tackle box from Target's $1 spot last week and it works perfectly to store my 5 gram jars of twinkling H2Os! Of course, I don't have enough to fill the box entirely so it might be time to pick up more colors. I do love the twinkling H2Os. I'm estimating buying another 4 boxes to cover the trial packs I'm going to eventually pick up from Monkey Love's ebay store.

Here's another card with me playing with the new Brilliance color, pearlescent rust. Yes, I suppose you could say it's a Card of the Day!:)

I wish the store had the other new colors; starlite black or pearlescent olive which were the colors I was really after. I wasn't too impressed with pearlescent poppy or rocket red gold when I played with them at CHA. But I do LOVE the new dew drops. They made it so easy to edge the cardstock.

(all stamps by A Muse Artstamps, design by SLD). --edited to add the background paper is DCWV and the star brad is Bazzill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!!