Thursday, June 29, 2006

Not quite how I envisioned it...


but here's my Lady Liberty card!

She's green because well, she is. I visited her years ago and was fortunate enough NOT to walk up all the stairs around the base. I definitely recommend visiting the Statue of Liberty if you ever get a chance.

Wow, the ribbon gods are smiling on me! My coworker just gave me what seems like 30 pounds of ribbon! She unearthed a huge box full of satin and grosgrain ribbon in various colors. I can't even describe the joy I'm feeling. They are a bit dusty but I took care of that by removing the ribbon from their spools. Yay, MORE ribbon! Maybe I can finally start using more American Crafts and Maya Road ribbon from my stash since I have plenty of ribbon for classes now. There's lots of green, white and red ribbon- perfect for the holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute - I made her green on one of my Happy 4th cards too!