Wednesday, June 21, 2006

LOVE


A few weeks ago, I posted a tennis girl card featuring a retired A Muse "love" stamp. I went back to the drawing board and decided to stamp out the letters using the ever-cool polka dot alpha from A Muse. I dotted the polka dots with Stickles and just love how this card came out.

Plus, I got to use some often-neglected fibers. I'm trying to be good and incorporate fibers back into my stamp work. The two featured here are from Zinnia's, a stamp store in Pasadena, CA.

I saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat last night at the Pantages Theatre. The "colors" song has my mind spinning. I wonder what will happen if I create something with ALL those colors mentioned.


It was red and yellow and green and brown
And scarlet and black and ochre and peach
And ruby and olive and violet and fawn
And lilac and gold and chocolate and mauve
And cream and crimson and silver and rose
And azure and lemon and russet and grey
And purple and white and pink and orange
And blue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card, and especially the way you used the diamond block pattern stamp. I always find it hard to line up if I want to cover my entire card background. Breaking it up into the four corners is an awesome idea!!!!! Smashing darling....just smashing!