Monday, June 12, 2006

Holiday fun at Stampin' EJs!

Blogger has been difficult the last few days. So, sorry for this mega-huge post!

I'm teaching at Stampin' EJ's in Costa Mesa on October 6th! Come in the morning (10 a.m.) for the A Muse demo and stay for my class at 12:30. Class descriptions and samples coming soon. I'll be featuring all-new stamps being released by A Muse in mid-July.

I got these no-hole tiny beads years ago from the San Gabriel Bead Company. I love being able to create these fun mini-shaker cards with them. I am running out of those large Prima flowers though. Eeep. The struggle between hoarding and using is most clear when you're down to 6 flowers and whether it's time to order more or see what other nifty products are out there.

I've been busy creating bridal shower invitations and thank you cards for a friend's sister. I hope to get the final design nailed down soon. I tried to hop over to XpedX or Kelly Paper over the weekend to shop for cardstock but was shocked to see they were closed at 1:25 p.m. on a Saturday. They closed at 1 p.m.! I find it weird XpedX and Kelly Paper are usually a block apart.

I also managed to knock out some cards for a patriotic swap with the Stamping Rock Stars. I love seeing Sprinkle and Poochie dressed up in different outfits! I've been hoarding the stars paper for a couple of years now too. The store I bought it from is having a 2 year anniversary sale. Oh, I'm so there! Who can resist cupcakes and champagne?

My to-do list this week consists of finishing the class boards for my August classes, something for SunSpirit Studio for an upcoming magazine ad, my SSS design team work for June, magazine submissions, writing up my class descriptions for September and now October! Oh, and possibly see if I can get my card-of-the-day program back on track. I've had a summer cold for over a week now so I'm exhausted and trying to rest more. I should be all better for Friday's class!

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Blogger has been a pain over the last few days! :P

You can think of using up your supplies like this: once you stop hoarding, you need to go shopping...and you can get MORE stuff! ;)

I love those invitations and thank yous! The champange color is just beautiful. :)