Monday, June 19, 2006

Let's go biking!


I love the Wheely girl in green! The spiral flower has been watercolored with sage Twinkling H2Os. This was one of the cards I taught last Friday. See the rest here!

I didn't get any stamping done this weekend but my most recent grail search has come to an end. I finally found the EK Success Nostalgiques photo corner punch in a little shop called Snap and Scrap in Alhambra, CA. After looking literally in three states, trying to order it over and over, and visiting an abundunt amount of stores, that punch is MINE! But other than taking it out of the box, I haven't done anything with it yet. Heehee.

The other exciting thing to me is I bought a small square flip top box (Sterlite) to hold my A Muse tags. After barely squeezing in all the tags I have, I see I need another two or three if I plan to eventually get all the colors and styles. Sigh. Heh. I still haven't found a good solution to hold my A Muse notecards but I'll get around to that eventually. I sort of need storage for all my storage solutions.

But I did pick up four more tackle boxes from T's $1 spot for eventual housing for all those nifty 5 gram jars of Twinkling H2Os.

---edited to add

Whee! Claudia Rose sent me a wonderful surprise for my future RSM publication. :) I really love her whimsical stamps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the greens that you used on this - what a great card !
:-) Barbara

Unknown said...

This is a great card. I love all the shades of green used. It makes me want to get out my twinkling H2O's and play!