Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stamping Details class descriptions


There’s been a date change for my A Muse Day at Stamping Details in Poway, CA. The new date will be Sunday, August 8. The following are the class descriptions. I hope to upload the class samples soon.




A Muse Holiday Dazzle!

11:30-1:30 PM

Get in the holiday spirit! There won’t be any reason for store bought holiday cards this year! Let's get a head start on the holidays as we create 6 fun cards with brand new A Muse holiday stamps. A detailed supplies list will be provided. Please bring your favorite scissors and adhesive.

A Muse All Occasion

2:30 –4:30 PM

What’s on your calendar this summer? We’ll make 6 cards to get you ready for those upcoming summer celebrations using some fun images by A Muse. These hip and cool cards will be perfect for birthdays, thank you and just for fun notes. A detailed supplies list will be provided. Please bring your favorite scissors and adhesive.


...

I have some great news! I just found out RubberStampMadness will be publishing one of my tags in the November/December 2006 issue. This will be my second centerfold for RSM. I'm SO excited!

No comments: