Friday, June 23, 2006

Sincere Thanks!












Stampin on Cloud 9
Monrovia, CA

Please pre-register in store or call (626) 358-2886
A Muse Hip to be Square
Date: Tuesday, August 8

We'll create 6 general occasion cards using creative layouts designed to work with A Muse's delightful square note cards and Pretty Little Papers. Please bring scissors, adhesive and pencil with eraser for notes. Detailed supplies lists will be provided.

After I made this card last night, it occurred to me I haven't seen the matching sunglasses (to the purse and slip shoe) stamp in a while. I spent a good 15 minutes looking for it. I'm sure it'll turn up but in the meantime, I keep thinking about all the possible places it could be- ack! When was the last time I used it? Probably a class in April...uh. Darn, I hate that feeling!


No comments: